Camping municipal du Lac ** – English Version
Camping municipal du Lac**
1 rue du Chemin des Côtes, 22800 QUINTIN
06 11 39 66 59 – email@example.com
Open from April 1st to November 15th.
Online booking : here
Languages spoken : French, Spanish, English.
Reception open mornings from 8am to 9am, evenings from 6pm to 7pm.
Outside these hours, you can contact the campsite manager by telephone on 06 11 39 66 59.
A natural area in the heart of a lively town
With a beautiful view of Quintin Castle, the municipal campsite on the shores of Quintin’s lake offers visitors a place to relax in pleasant and shady surroundings.
There’s no wi-fi at the campsite, so you can relax and reconnect with the natural elements, the lake, its surroundings and the Fontaine es Chiens meadow, under the supervision of the Roche Longue menhir, one of the highest in Brittany (7.50 m).
A short walk away from shops and services…
In the heart of the Petite Cité de Caractère®, within walking distance :
- Grocery store, bakeries, newspaper shop, tobacconist’s and a variety of other shops.
- Market on Tuesdays from 8am to 1pm, organic market on Saturdays from 8am to 1pm.
- Tourist information office open 7 days a week in July and August.
20 minutes from the sea
The « Camping du Lac » is ideally located for exploring the region, 20 minutes from the nearest beach, Les Rosaires, and equally from away from the Goëlo coast to the west and from the Penthièvre coast to the east.
- 25 pitches accessible to all for caravans, tents or motorhomes.
- Electrical connection.
- Sanitary facilities with shower, washbasin and WC accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- High chair and baby-changing table.
- Washing machine.
- Picnic tables and barbecues.
- No individual water connections.
- No wifi.
- Site closed at night.
- Documentation on tours and walks, information on events
- Drainage area for motorhomes.
- Children’s playing area.
- Petanque and boule bretonne courts.
- Swimming pool.
- Free parking for cars and motorhomes.
To get there
BreizhGo n°5, stop « Quintin La Vallée » 300 metres away.
Saint-Brieuc TGV station 18 km away.
Means of payment accepted
Credit cards, bank cheques, holiday vouchers, cash.
Map of the campsite